Polyurethane Moisture Curing Adhesive, Model VT-6300H
VT-6300H polyurethane moisture curing adhesive is a reactive adhesive where the basic reactant is a polyurethane prepolymer and is mainly used to coat electric cores, and bond the electronic components such as horns or fast positions.
- Operators can immediately continue to process products after the bonding process (which uses a moisture curing adhesive), thus making operation fast and easy.
- The high initial viscosity and good flowability ensure the short pressing period for the bonded products, and ensure the bonded products quickly reach specific positions.
- The completely cured adhesive has a high impact, and high and low temperature resistance.
- The adhesive can bond a variety of base materials, including metal, plastic, nylon and glass.
- The adhesive can cure with no solvents, making it both non-toxic and harmless.
|Color ||Solid ||Opening time ||Temperature range ||holding time ||Density ||Viscosity ||Warm-up time and temperature ||Package ||Bonding strength |
|Buff ||100% ||1~3(min) ||160~180 ||140℃ pressuring 3sec; Normal temperature, pressuring 3sec ||1.10 ± 0.10 (g/cm3) ||20,000± 4,000 (mPa.s) ||100 ℃ for 20-30 min ||Aluminium tube 310ml ||0.3-0.4Mpa |
- The adhesive should be stored away from heat sources, frost and moisture, and remain in a cool, dark and dry environment.
- The best storage temperature is 5~25℃ and the quality guarantee period is 6 months if the rubber tube remains unopened and sealed.